Do you remember that show? I do and miss. it. so. much. Anyway, it’s been a while and I apologize for that. Life has been cray! A good cray, of course. Why do I keep saying cray? Cray.
Moving on, let me explain what’s been going on WITH GIFs because life isn’t complete without them.
- I went from being an independent contractor to a full-time employee at Formstack. (Waahoo!)
- I leave for Jamaica in 3 days. (YUSSS!)
- I fly out to Indy to meet all my co-workers in 13 days. (*fist pump minus the sweaty pits*)
- I get to watch Matt run the Philly half in 18 days. (Go Matt, go!)
- Matt and I start Financial Peace University. (Make it rain!)
- Random, but I ran 6 miles. 6! No GIF necessary.
We’re only 3 days in, but I’m loving September. I mean, I’m probably going to get sick and perhaps lose my mind a few times, but it’s worth it.
It’s totally worth it.