People have been asking me about New Year’s resolutions. The more I thought about it, well, I concluded I’m not a resolutioner. I mean, I used to be but always rebelled against everything I wanted to do/change. Lose weight? Sure, five Chipotle burritos should do the trick. Become smarter? Sure, watching Keeping up with the Kardashians will help.
Anyway, instead of sharing resolutions, I thought I’d share my top highlights of 2014.
- Started working for an awesome company called Formstack;
- Lost 40 lbs. Well, more like 30 because a Pilgrim and Santa said it was okay to eat all the things!;
- Finished Financial Peace University, paid off a lot of debt, and will continue to do so;
- Joined a gym that I actually like;
- Celebrated a year of marriage. ♡
I’m ready for 2015. I’m excited for 2015. I’m 2015. …That doesn’t make sense, but it just felt right to type. Moving on…
What were your highlights of 2014?